Bettamed® is a manufacturer of Regenerative Medicine in South Africa since 2006. Ocusolve’s active HOCl has become the Gold Standard in Best Practice for Clinicians, with a growing following.
OcuSolve is a New Treatment that can be Compared to Traditional Methods – Effective and Safe – Table Below
Our Wound Care experience spans over a decade and a half. Based on our experience our next generation multi-tasking OcuSolve™ Eye Drop:
- has a high kill rate reduces the risk of eye damage and vision loss
- saves time, and
- lowers the cost of care
- promotes the reliable control of all forms of inflammation and infection related to Conjunctivitis, (including allergies), Dry Eyes, Uveitis and Keratitis.
- is Preservative FREE.
- safe for Contact Lens Wear
OcuSolve™ Eye Wash has several mechanisms of action:
- Ocusolve is a potent and soothing anti-inflammatory (and anti-itch) treatment taking care of redness.
- Gives long-lasting antimicrobial cover.
- OcuSolve™ combats biofilms. A biofilm is a colony of microbes that exude sticky material which forms a matrix or grid.
- It’s estimated that almost 70% of all infections that require treatment are due to biofilm formation. This film forms in order to protect the microbes’ colony
- Ocusolve’s molecule penetrates and disrupts the biofilm and microbial cell membranes.
- OcuSolve™ is thus able to create a challenging environment for invasive pathogenic Conjunctivitis.
OcuSolve™ is an Oxygen rich solution.
- Each Oxygen species has a distinct mode of action and capability:
- which is a potent antimicrobial capable of eradicating antibiotic-resistant strains of bacteria, viruses, and fungus.
- without promoting the emergence of newly resistant strains of infection
- Several studies have shown that (OcuSolve™) has a broader and more potent antimicrobial spectrum, than any conventional prescribed treatment.